Tuesday, September 1, 2009

www.beautifullengths.ca

Hello to all!
Housekeeping first...hmmm....checklist. Facebook fan page link on blog. I am grateful to Heather for showing me the way on how to link it. Just haven't had a moment to do it yet. I am merely impressed enough that I even have a blog, can operate a camera on manual mode and can edit to some degree. Believe it or not I really am a dinosaur in a 35 year old body. I still go into the bank to see the teller. I don't ever use a bank machine. And quite frankly - I like it that I know them all by name. For those who know me and have met me...I love to "chat". And the bank teller is another person along my days' travels that I can talk too. I can't talk to a bank machine.

The next thing I have to say is with all sincerity. I absolutely love all of my clients. I have been incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to photograph some wonderful moms, dads, babies and children over the last 9 months. I just needed you all to know that. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the referrals. It is going to be one busy fall!!I am really looking forward to it. Fasten your seatbelts!
And thanks to one of my moms for pointing out to me that it was time to change up or add a new tune to the line up. I do take requests. But I do require the song be upbeat and happy or incredibly sappy. I am a cheeseball through and through.

On to tonights' post. I am refraining from eating while blogging tonight and by the way this marks my 60th - yes - 60th blog post!! Late night blogging and eating really isn't doing much for my figure these days. I need my friend Ang's boot camp to start again desperately. I messaged her the other morning with a one liner "when does boot camp start - I need it bad".

These are my cousins' beautiful little girls. I just adore them and love when their mom messages me for photos. This photoshoot and post is incredibly moving to me. Miss H used to have very long hair. Miss H is a loving, kind and generous soul to have had her hair cut off for Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program at the age of 5. Mom thought it would be nice to have some photos of her hair to remember this act by. I am beaming with pride for what Miss H has done. Please check out www.beautifullengths.ca for more information on how you or your little one can donate their hair.
And of course I could not resist taking a few pictures of the girls afterwards!!

Enjoy!!




















2 comments: