Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Hello to everyone!
Let's get to it! Housekeeping. Not much has changed in my life since last week...outside of a brand new pair of black polka dot rubber boots I bought. And editing, editing, editing! Mama Nature has still been on my side. I have my fingers and toes crossed for all of my October clients that we will have some gorgeous days too!

I have been looking forward to blogging this shoot. I really love photographing bellies! M and P. Mom and Dad to be. So in love and so much fun! I took them on one wild ride that day. We covered 5 locations in two hours. Oh and one pitstop to Food Basics for a washroom break. One pregnant woman and one woman who has birthed two children equals 2 week bladders.
I cannot express enough what a great time I had with this couple. They were so cooperative and open to trying new ideas. Here is a mix of my favs from the day. All the best to you both for a safe and speedy delivery! I am looking forward to photographing your little one in November. Thanks for a fantastic day M and P!
Oh and I think BOY!















No comments:

Post a Comment