Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reunion Time!

My whole life fall has always been the season I most look forward too; fall colours, Thanksgiving and turtle neck sweaters. Since starting into photography and coming out of the worst season of illness I have ever known...summer has now become my favourite. LIGHT - for hours!! WARMTH- for barefeet! HEALTH - no sickness!! Needless to say I have a new perspective on summer.

And summer means family reunions too! I had the pleasure of photographing this extended family back in July. Their family stretches from Ontario to Eastern Canada to California!! They all came together in Waterloo to enjoy a weekend together. It was so nice to see how much fun everyone was having and how sincerely happy they were to be together again.
And thanks to Ang for helping me out that day!

Enjoy!!











No comments:

Post a Comment