Friday, May 15, 2009

Proud as Punch!

I have to say....this is my cousin and her little guy!! I love to photograph my family and feel touched that some of them have booked me for shoots. What a treat! Let's hope at the next family function he doesn't run away from me....the crazy cousin with the camera (the neighbour's kids are already looking at me funny and I am only 6 months into this business).
I have been asked already...are those how blue his eyes are and the answer is yes. The craziest blue eyes I have ever seen. The bright morning light bounced like a ball right off his eyes and straight into my camera.  
As you can see....trucks and trains were the theme today.  I couldn't resist the train pictures. It was mild torture to have that little train all locked up. But did it ever make for some cute pictures!

Happy 2nd Birthday little guy! Big hugs!

Cousin,
Hilary


























No comments:

Post a Comment