Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CLICK Photography Private Workshop

I have been waiting anxiously for the day that I could write about my time with Christine from CLICK photography.  Back in March, I spent a day learning from the best (that would be Chris) and what a fantastic day we had!  Our first planned day together was side railed from yet another one of my "winter viruses".  A solid case of strep throat had me fevered and frantically calling my pharmacist neighbour as to how much Advil and Tylenol I could take safely (Brett is worthy of a full thank you on my blog after the winter I had).  I could not believe I was going to have to re-schedule! How I had looked forward to this day for months. Christine and I talked for an hour that night and I got off the phone feeling rather giddy (combo of adrenaline and the pain meds). She always has a way of fueling my passion for starting a family photography business. Our day arrived and I was not sick. YAY!! And for good measure each of the girls' got a dose of Tylenol. Nothing was going to siderail me this time!!
Please check our her blog today. I can now say I have been "blogged about".  Here are a couple of pictures that I took and had Christine edit for me. Thanks Christine for an incredibly inspiring and informative day with lots of laughs along the way!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment