Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CAUTION: Below photos could make you want more babies!!

There aren't many words for these photos....other than IN LOVE.  To watch this first time mommy with her baby girl was breathtaking. Just looking at these photos makes my eyes well up. This was probably the first time in quite awhile that made me think of what it would be like to have just one more...(that lasted about 10 mins after picking up my 3 and 6 year old from school).   
This precious baby girl at 8 days weighed 6 pounds but I will tell you this - she had more will power than a 3 year old. I was really looking forward to doing another baby shoot hoping to try some new things...like moving arms and legs around to put her in cute little "poses".  Even in a deep afternoon nap - she would have NOTHING to do with me moving her little parts. We just laughed everytime. When I wanted her legs together she would put one straight up in the air - locked solid!! It was quite amazing to witness actually.  So....watch out for this little one!! She is going to be a fun toddler!!

Enjoy!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment