Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Smile - it's sping!!

It's so hard to believe how grown up this beauty has become (we have known her since she was 4)! Her fiery red hair and blue blue eyes were irresistable for me as a photographer.  What fun we had together! For lack of a better phrase - she was a blast to work with!  She was so animated and full of energy. 
This is the first of a two part blog post that will involve a small project I have been working on for a company in the US to showcase their "pettiskirts" and hair accessories.  I will have those ready for next week but couldn't have these sit on my computer any longer.   These are her more "serious" portrait type photos.  The pettiskirt ones will really show you the spunk in her. The camera loves her and so do I!

Enjoy! 













No comments:

Post a Comment