Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pettiskirt Style

Here is my favourite redhead back for part 2 of our pettiskirt shoot! I had mentioned a few blog posts ago that I was taking some pictures of the new pettiskirts I had purchased to use during shoots.  These skirts come from a terrific home grown company out of the US called Pettiskirt Style.  Julie, is the owner/operator of this fantastic company!! The skirts are simply beautiful (and come in so many different colours) and her pricing is the best around.  She also carries unique lines of children and tween clothing.  I have shown some of the hair accessories she has for purchase too.
Julie, is one of those "wonderful" people I have had the priviledge of working with along the way. I mentioned to Julie that I was using the pettiskirts and hair accessories as props in my shoots and she enthusiastically asked to use some of the pictures for her website. And of course my reply was yes! Thank you to Julie for the opportunity to show some goodwill back to you. I know I will be ordering a few more of these skirts in the near future. They are a huge hit with the girls!!  

Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment