Monday, June 15, 2009

The best dressed little girls!

I know it hasn't been that long since my last blog post but it's getting so hard for me to sit on these new shoots! The weather has been great the last couple of weeks so it's been busy.

Little Miss K and her sis, Miss S, were a joy to photograph. It was an 8 am shoot (not quite my earliest yet) and these two were ready to go! As you can see by the photos we were all over the place (in between fresh muffin snack breaks - getting your picture taken is hard work).  Mom said it is next to impossible to get the younger of the two to look at the camera...Miss S...you did great!

Thanks for showing me all of your favourite things to do and hopefully next time it's warm enough to jump in your pool!):

Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment