Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ode to Dave.

This week I have a huge thank you to make. Mr. Dave Karaiskos of david karaiskos photography. He also happens to work in one of my favourite stores (or more like a hang out place for me)....HENRY'S.  Dave has been instrumental in my journey through to becoming a family and children's photographer. Dave knows a ton about photography and is a Nikon man (big plus in my books).  I am known to be a "regular" in this store and very loyal to my favourite sales guy.  I can always count on him to help me with my equipment or listen to me vent about some bad shots.  This week was a big one for me. I graduated to the Nikon D300 camera. The feeling of this new camera in my hands ranks up there with my wedding day and the birth of our girls. 
It is so important to me to thank all of the wonderful people who support me everyday in my budding little business.  I alone could not have gotten this far.

Thanks Dave!


No comments:

Post a Comment