Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy 19th Miss J!

Continuing on the theme of young beauties....this incredibly diverse and gorgeous trio was very easy to work with! Miss J turned "19" on the day of this shoot....a gift from her Mom (sniff sniff).  Miss J is off to university this September so these photos will be great momentos for their rooms at school.  Thanks for tolerating the hundreds of camera clicks ladies - it was well worth it!

On another note...I am just about halfway through the first year in my photography business and I could not be any more in love with what I am doing. I am home with my girls and starting the foundation to (hopefully) a lifelong career of taking photographs for people.  Each shoot brings new people into my life and makes me learn something more about photography.  I know that I love photography but my true passion is people.  I am overwhelmed with the response to my business and can hardly believe that I am now booking for September! Thanks to all of you who have put your faith in me to make a booking...it means more than you can imagine.

Enjoy!
























2 comments:

  1. Awesome shoot Hilary!! I love these, and the girls in them will treasure them forever. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of really pretty shots here- great job! :)

    ReplyDelete