Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome PAIGE!

What an afternoon I had with this wonderful new family! There were two real highlights for me (aside from being pooped and peed on - no one said this was going to be a glam job). 
First, it was a pleasure to work with Shaun and Brandy. They were so natural together - you can see it in their faces. They are so in love with being parents to Paige and that was beautiful to watch and capture. 
Secondly, Paige was just a couple of days shy of 5 weeks- the time when many newborns are starting to smile. I would like to believe that I was able to capture her very first smile on camera. You should have heard the squeals coming from all of us! This was a moment I will not soon forget. Now it is still possible this was gas but just look at her smile when you scroll down!! 

Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment