Sunday, November 8, 2009

Swing!

Hello to everyone!
I am feeling much better (after a second small bout of that nasty bug) and so does my computer! Funny how both myself and my computer were under the weather last week. My MAC has a whole terrabite (sp?!) of space. Fancy name for a lot more memory to store your family images! No real housekeeping this week - except might I say that this momentary spike in temperatures reminds me of September!! Who knew when my clients booked their November shoots that we would have lucked out with such incredible weather! Hoping for one more week of this to take me to the end of my fall family season.

The glorious weather at this shoot (still working on September blogging) reminded me of weather like today. Warm and sunny. Sigh. I actually thought this shoot might have to be rescheduled due to rain but the sun came out just as we were arriving to our location. Mom said - "let's get this done!" It's a good thing we didn't miss this opportunity. As a photographer there are so many things I see differently about the season changes. I am not only a temperature watcher but I also pay closer attention to light and nature. I do love the flowers that come with fall. This beautiful little girl loved her time in the flowers. These images are some of my favourites from this fall. I also love it when families tell me about activities they like to do as a family and "swinging" their little girl is one of them. I am sure that this time next year her little brother will enjoy the very same ride!
Thanks to you all for a wonderful photosession!

ps- Big thanks goes out my friend, Silvia, who came to assist with me at this shoot. Silvia has a passion for photography and reminds me a lot of myself a year ago at the beginning of my journey. She is wonderful with children and has "the eye" as they say. I know she will be very successful in her photography career! I am looking forward to sharing her work with all of you in the years to come. I, personally, am forever grateful to two very talented and incredibly giving photographers (more on them later) for helping me along the way and I feel blessed to share what I have learned to other aspiring photographers. I wouldn't be where I am today without them. Can't wait to celebrate my one year anniversary in a couple of weeks and to look back on the last 12 months. Oh that will be a long post! Get out the kleenex!!








No comments:

Post a Comment