Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Fall Fur Babies!

Hello to everyone!
My apologies for being so delinquent on blogging. It weighs on my mind everyday! This is my first season of fall sessions and I can honestly say I was not prepared for how incredibly busy I would be. The behind the scenes work on editing and fulfilling print and Christmas card orders (with Ang!) has had me working around the clock. I am down to the last three shoots and last 8 editing jobs on the desk. I can see the light!! That would be the Christmas tree lights and our tree with no decorations on it. I actually turn the radio dial when a Christmas song comes on. I won't allow myself to get excited for Christmas until my desk is clear. Then I can really celebrate!
Speaking of celebrations...ONE FOR THE WALL photography did celebrate it's one year anniversary on the 28th of November! My one year wrap up post is coming in the next couple of weeks. I cannot wait to share some stories and some thank yous with everyone.
Soooooo.....I was up past my bed time last night thinking about my little blog that could and my need for a proper website. I have just over 50 families that I have not blogged about. I am still working on September blogs! I have made the executive decision as the master of my own ship that I am going to post my favs from various shoots over the next few weeks but will be focusing my time and attention on loading my galleries for the new website and new blog for launch at the end of January. This was always my goal from day one - to go an entire year without a website so that I would be able to fill the galleries with numerous images. My little blog that could has served me well and I love all of you that follow it! I will continue to blog so don't stop checking back in but I will be spending the next two months working on the new site. A very proud moment that will be):

Today's post! My fur babies. I took a shot of my daughter, Claire, last winter when I first started my business in a fur hood. I cannot get over how many of my clients make comments on that shot to this day. It kind of spurred a "demand" for the fur hood shot. I thought I would share with you my fall fur baby clients (with a few of my own fur babes). Sooooo cute!


























No comments:

Post a Comment