Monday, July 13, 2009

More family!

I am proud to say this is my cousin and his growing family! I am humbled when my family contacts me to take their photos. This was a special shoot indeed, not only because my cousins' are expecting their second baby, but this was my FIRST belly shoot! And I loved doing this type of photograph. 
We had the perfect overcast evening (July 1st actually!) with some light coming through the thick clouds. I drove through 6 patches of rain and thankfully we had dry skies. We weren't so lucky with the bugs though. My poor cousin! 10 minutes in we had to send my Uncle to the truck stop for bug spray. They ate him up!

Congrats and best of luck for a safe and speedy delivery. I look forward to taking the newborn shots!!

Enjoy!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment